September 26, 2022
Remote until further notice.
Hazard Mitigation Workgroup - September 2022
Monday, September 26, 2022
Hazard Mitigation Plan Workgroup – Meeting 6
Monday, September 26, 2022 - 1:00-2:30 pm
Participation in the meeting will be through remote access only in accordance with the Open Public Meetings Act and the governor’s proclamation 20-05 and subsequent amendments.
|1:00pm||1.||Welcome & Introductions||INTRODUCTIONS|
|1:05pm||2.||DNR Geologic Hazards (presentation)||PRESENTATION|
Tricia Sears, Kate Mickelson, & Corina Allen, DNR
|1:35pm||3.||Community Hazard Resiliency Survey Results (attachment)||PRESENTATION|
|1:50pm||4.||Risk Assessment & Data Coordination Update||DISCUSSION|
|2:00pm||5.||Hazard Profiles Selection||DISCUSSION & ACTION|
|2:25pm||6.||Time Tracking Reminder (attachment)||ANNOUNCEMENT|
| ||*The times listed above are estimates. Items may not take the time allotted, and the meeting may adjourn early if all business has been completed. |
| ||TRPC ensures full compliance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 by prohibiting discrimination against any person based on race, color, national origin, or sex in the provision of benefits and services resulting from its federally assisted programs and activities. For questions regarding TRPC's Title VI Program, you may contact the Department's Title VI Coordinator at 360-956-7575.|
If you need special accommodations to participate in this meeting, please call us at 360-956-7575 by 10:00 am three days prior to the meeting. Ask for the ADA Coordinator. For TDD users, please use the state’s toll-free relay service, 711 and ask the operator to dial 360-956-7575.
ThurstonHeretoThere.org is an easy-to-navigate website which includes information on carpooling, vanpooling, rail, air, bus, bike, walking, health, telework and flexible schedules, recreation, and school transportation. Please consider using an alternate mode to attend this meeting: bike, walk, bus, carpool, or vanpool. This facility is served by Intercity Transit Routes 12 and 42.
| ||Note on Public Comment via Online Meeting:|
The following is not acceptable as either written or oral public comment and is considered disruptive behavior:
Members of the public engaging in disruptive behavior may have their emails blocked (for written comments) or be removed from the meeting (for oral comments).
- Promoting or advertising commercial services, entities or products.
- Supporting or opposing political candidates or ballot propositions.
- Distributing obscene content.
- Engaging in illegal activity or encouragement of illegal activity.
- Promoting, fostering or perpetuating discrimination on the basis of creed, color, age, religion, gender, gender identification, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, national origin, physical or mental disability or sexual orientation information that may tend to compromise the safety or security of the public or public systems.
- Threatening or intimidating language, including cyber bullying.
- Otherwise engaging in disruptive behavior.