May 28, 2020
Thurston Regional Planning Council
Conference Room A
2424 Heritage Ct. SW
Olympia, WA 98502
Thurston Climate Mitigation Plan Steering Committee
Thursday, May 28, 2020
Thurston Climate Mitigation Advisory Workgroup
Thursday, May 28, 2020 - 12:00-2:00* pm
2424 Heritage Court SW, Suite A
Conference Room A. 1st Floor
Olympia, WA 98502
In order to comply with the Governor’s guidance to “Stay Home and Stay Healthy” and in keeping with the Proclamation by the Governor Amending Proclamation 20-05 Open Public Meetings Act and Public Records Act issued on March 24th 2020, participation in the May 1st TRPC meeting will be through remote access only.
|1.||12:00pm||Introduction & Project Updates - Allison Osterberg, TRPC|| |
|2.||12:10pm||Updated Action Assessment - Roel Hammerschlag, Hammerschlag LLC|
Review revised scenario analysis
Scenario Analysis Report | Scenario Analysis Tool | Assessed Actions List
|3.||12:45pm||Summer Public Outreach Update - Allison Ostergerb, TRPC||DISCUSSION|
|4.||1:05pm||Implementation & Monitoring Framework - Allison Osterberg, TRPC||DISCUSSION|
|5.||1:30pm||Commerce Grant Proposal - Allison Osterberg, TRPC||DISCUSSION|
|6.||1:45pm||Jurisdiction Updates on Early & Ongoing Actions - All||DISCUSSION|
|7.||2:00pm||Public Comments|| |
| *The times listed above are estimates. Items may not take the time allotted, and the meeting may adjourn early if all business has been completed.|
NOTE ON PUBLIC PARTICIPATION VIA ONLINE MEETING:
TRPC reserves the right to limit public participation to the public comment section of the agenda. A participant may be removed from the meeting if they engage in disruptive behavior which may include the following:
- Promoting or advertising commercial services, entities or products.
- Supporting or opposing political candidates or ballot propositions.
- Distributing obscene content.
- Engaging in illegal activity or encouragement of illegal activity.
- Promoting, fostering or perpetuating discrimination on the basis of creed, color, age, religion, gender, gender identification, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, national origin, physical or mental disability or sexual orientation information that may tend to compromise the safety or security of the public or public systems.
- Threatening or intimidating language, containing cyber bullying.
- Otherwise engaging in disruptive behavior that is unrelated to the content of the meeting.
|Next TCMP Steering Committee Meeting|
July 23, 2020, 12-2 pm
TRPC ensures full compliance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 by prohibiting discrimination against any person based on race, color, national origin, or sex in the provision of benefits and services resulting from its federally assisted programs and activities. For questions regarding TRPC's Title VI Program, you may contact the Department's Title VI Coordinator at 360-956-7575.
If you need special accommodations to participate in this meeting, please call us at 360-956-7575 by 10:00 am three days prior to the meeting. Ask for the ADA Coordinator. For TDD users, please use the state’s toll-free relay service, 711 and ask the operator to dial 360-956-7575.
ThurstonHeretoThere.org is an easy-to-navigate website which includes information on carpooling, vanpooling, rail, air, bus, bike, walking, health, telework and flexible schedules, recreation, and school transportation. Please consider using an alternate mode to attend this meeting: bike, walk, bus, carpool, or vanpool. This facility is served by Intercity Transit Routes 12 and 42.