NOTICE OF REQUEST FOR QUALIFICATIONS/PROPOSALS (RFQ/P)
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT THE Thurston Regional Planning Council (TRPC) is coordinating the release of a Request for Qualifications/Proposals (RFQ/P) in search of a qualified Consultant Team to assist the agency — as well as Olympia, Lacey, Tumwater, and Thurston County, WA — with the development of a regional climate plan (the Thurston Climate Mitigation Plan). TRPC is seeking a consultant team to:
- develop and lead the project’s Public Engagement Strategy;
- evaluate and supplement an existing emissions inventory, as needed;
- evaluate and supplement an initial list of communitywide actions; and
- evaluate a community Stakeholder Committee’s revised list of communitywide actions for effectiveness.
The Consultant Team would then assist with the development of:
- a finalized list of communitywide actions;
- an Implementation Strategy for each participant jurisdiction; and,
- a monitoring framework for each participant jurisdiction, including Metrics.
This work is funded by equal contributions from Thurston County, Olympia, Tumwater, and Lacey, WA.
TRPC will be the lead agency in administering this RFQ/P and associated work.
Interested firms may respond with a Statement of Qualifications/Proposals (SOQ/P) to be considered for the contract. Download a copy of the RFQ/P, from this page, or contact:
Veena Tabbutt, Deputy Director
Thurston Regional Planning Council
2424 Heritage Court SW, Suite A
Olympia, WA 98502
Phone: (360) 741-2550
Or, visit the TRPC website: www.trpc.org.
Interested parties must submit seven hard copies of their SOQ/P and an electronic copy in MS Word or PDF format by Friday, March 1, 2019, 4:00 p.m. Pacific Standard Time (PST).