Notice is Hereby Given
Thurston Regional Planning Council (TRPC) invites public comment on a proposal to revise the amendment process to the Regional Transportation Improvement Program (RTIP), a list of state-sponsored, federally funded, and regionally significant transportation projects in Thurston County. Beginning Nov. 3rd, 2017, it is proposed to change the RTIP Amendment process as follows:
- The TRPC Transportation Policy Board (TPB) will approve RTIP formal amendments.
- Public notice for formal amendments to the RTIP will be published on TRPC’s website, www.trpc.org, and will no longer be published in the Olympian.
- The RTIP Administrative Modification process will apply to the following two additional categories of RTIP amendments:
- All WSDOT projects, unless reviewing staff determine a formal amendment is warranted.
- All amendments where the purpose is to change only state or local dollars, meaning federal funding is not affected.
Submit comments to:
Thurston Regional Planning Council
2424 Heritage Court SW, Suite A,
Olympia, WA 98502
Public comments will be presented to TRPC for consideration.
Comments should be received by 5:00 p.m. on November 2, 2017.
If you need special accommodations to participate in this process, please call us at 360-956-7575 by 5:00 p.m., Thursday, October 26, 2017. Ask for the ADA Coordinator. For TDD users, please use the state's toll-free relay service, (800) 833-6388, and ask the operator to dial 360-956-7575. Arrangements can be made to review and comment in other languages.
THURSTON REGIONAL PLANNING COUNCIL
Holly Gilbert, Senior Planner