1. Any governmental unit affected
2. The county files a request for review
3. A petition requesting review is filed and is signed by:
- o Five percent of the registered voters residing within the area which is being considered for the proposed action (as determined by the Board in its discretion subject to immediate writ of certiorari to the Superior Court), or
- o An owner or owners of property consisting of five percent of the assessed valuation within such area.
4. Three members of the Board concur with a request for review when a petition requesting review is filed by five percent of the registered voters who deem themselves affected by the action and reside within one-quarter mile of the proposed action but not within the jurisdiction proposing the action.Please see RCW 36.93.100 for specific requirements regarding who may submit a request for review by the Boundary Review Board.